Monday, March 28, 2011

-10 INT, +10 CHR

If it's possible, and it probably isn't, but if it is, I've devolved in my total intelligence and gone up in my charismatic aspect. Because I have some charisma and now I have more than I did before.

ALSO THIS BLOG IS ALL ABOUT ME SO IT'S OKAY IF I USE THE WORD "I'' 430 TIMES THANKS WORDCOUNT APP.

YOU YOU YOU YOU

So I'm full of spice. I am actually a young adult now and I have to do things like live up to my own childhood expectations of stunning backless dresses and fucking with the social order and accepted norm. When I grew up I wanted to be a summoner/green mage hybrid with a horn on my forehead and the obvious warrior/paladin love interest.

Did you know lots of people in Japan died.

I think the earth is probably going to cleanse itself in time, just like people will be okay in time.

My role, my little niche in the biologic chain of life, is to overwhelm.
Also I like tea so much.

In my spare time I worry about work, write a new book about a girl who cleans up after demon hunters, worry about my inbox, worry about my one partial and one full out with the Aces, (my code name for agents), ride a bike or two, and drive my new shitty Saturn to the beach and burn myself on a rock (oh god it's a 2002 it's such shit but it was only 2400, and that was all I could afford it smells like graham crackers).

Also I make pokemon games.

lulz.

No seriously. I'm remodeling/recoding Pokemon Ruby. HERE HAVE SOME SCREENSHOTS.


This is in the first cave. CALLED MOSS CAVERN HURR DURR.












Oh god grass herb is not weed I promise. This is just a low tech pokemonz universe.












These spirits are like; "dude, shit's going down. Groudon, bro, I hope you're G."













HAHAHAHAH IF I HAD A BOYFRIEND THIS EXTREME LEVEL OF NERDING WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING WHO DO I THINK I AM ANYWAY WRITING CODE I SUCK.

(I don't really WANT a boyfriend, but I'm sure if I had one this really wouldn't be happening. Or at least I hope so. If he was amusing in the sack, anyway. since when did I start talking like this. SINCE WHEN.)

Also I'm not buying Black/White until the third installment (GRAY HAR HAR HAR) comes out with Kyurem (dunno the english name, coz I played White as a Japanese ROM with an english patch, it's the Ice/Dragon dude.) as the cover pogeymonz. My impression of the translated White; better than D/P/Pt, worse than HG/SS and R/B/Y. About even with R/S/E.

N is actually a complicated antagonist, and if you're playing a female he totally comes on to you and I was like; uhh, our babies would have green hair and high ponytails so thanks but no thanks? Also everytime I saw Cheren's (is that still his name in English version?) VS screen picture before you battled him I went all *_______* because, you know, me and my glasses weakness. MEGANE-KUN, ATASHI NO KOKORO GA NUSUMETAI DESU~~ GANBATTE DAYO~~~~

I am also sticking with Serperior because Perversity is the most broken ability ever. Lemme lay my forecasted team down for ya'll.


Jumanji -fffuuu


Chaplin - gay-looking but awesome

Nemesis - also broken/destined for OU

Lee - finally a fighting type that isn't butt ugly.
Snocone - because it reminds me of ursaring (*___*) and I need a dragon counter


Mothra - this thing with butterfly dance = hordes of losing, crying bitches. My new
fav fire type fo realz






No comments:

Post a Comment