Friday, July 8, 2011

let's have some fun this beat is sickkkkkkkkkk

KATIE AMANDA HANNAH KATE

YOU ARE ALL OUT DOING AMAZING THINGS


I just want you to know that I'm lame and thank you for being friends with a retard like me who doesn't call/text/facebook as much as she should, because she feels like doing those things won't let you slip away, because she doesn't want those few great people to get away.

SHE IS SO FOCUSED, SHE HAS MADE THIS WRITING THING HER WHOLE LIFE AND IT IS STUPID BUT SHE WANTS SO BAD TO SUCCEED. (sp? fuck spelling!)

Just know that I love you forever. I don't talk much, but I love you so much and you are amazing people who deserve a better friend than me. Someday I want to be together again and make pizza again and see how much you all have gotten amazinger.


I'm gonna go write now.
Catch ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment