Monday, August 8, 2011

SUMMING ACCURATELY

Michelle P says
YUP.

so Laura had a problem with like

the fact I kept stressing Talcade was people-dumb

but was kissing all sexy like

and I was like

THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM

lawl

Sarah H says

he practiced on his pillow?

lol

Michelle P says

D:

Sarah H says

Im people dumb and I'm a good kisser

Michelle P says

RIGHT?

Sarah H says

*coughpretentiousbitchcough*

hahaha

Michelle P says

people can be people dumb

but still be instinctual kissers?

Sarah H says

yeah

Michelle P says

my logic is so skewed

Sarah H says

nah

maybe

like

have Rho muse on that though

that may be interesting

Michelle P says

LOL right

well he says like

all creepy

that all his roommates used the couch for was making out with girls

and plus like tons of underclassmen like him

I DUNNO

LOGIC

fuck actual character development

I worry about the validity of hawt kissing

Sarah H says

 

I just make my characters dry hump and everything is right with the world

Michelle P says

DEE END~~

Sarah H says

yup

Michelle P says

god on the airplane

there was like this super hot swedish/romanian/didn'tspeakenglish/whatever dude

black hair and hot as fuck JUST MAI TASTE RIGHT

I was making googly eyes

the whole time


Sarah H says

HAH!

Michelle P says

and his little sister was next to him giving me shitlooks

I was like

BITCH FUCK YOUR BROTHER COMPLEX HE MINE

dunno why I just thought of that now

I SO FORGETFUL

Sarah H says

HAHA

was he giving googly eyes back?

Michelle P says

nope

totally ignored

probably gay

after 12+ hours in the air I also looked like fucking hell, my eyeliner all smeared and shit

hair crazy

tho I had a nice dress on? That makes up for it.

but what was I gonna do?

airplane bathroom make out?

YEAH RIGHT

I am not that eezy


Plus what would we talk about?

what do they have in romania?

Wikipedia says good cheeses and dragons

Fuck that.

EDITTTTTTTTTTTTTT:

I want to name a book

I Miss the Sunrise


I feel so fucking empty now that I don't have a thing to obsess over (aka a book to write). This is my least favorite part. Revising sucks hard and is not nearly as all-encompassing as writing. this part requires logic and objectivity and that's bullshit.

bullshitbullshitshitbulls

Now is the time to perform great feats of badassery. Now is the time to make everything on fire.

The problem I think people will have with Rho is she's a mary sue. I set out making her popular and pretty and well liked because I was so sick of everyone bashing mary sues like they were some unholy plague. Perfection is not bad. Not even perfection, NOT being an awkward ugly duckling social outcast is not a reason to insta-hate a character. Stereotypes are NOT FUCKING BAD, PEOPLE. THEY ARE LIFE. GET OVER YOURSELVES.














yami sae kudaku chikara de hohoemu kimi ni aitai~~

3 comments:

  1. Not his kissing technique per se, but more the way he was all sexy/confident when coming onto Rho, even though he says he's awkward with girls.

    OH WELL? Secret reserves of sexiness are fine too. :D

    Also, fuck hot airplane boys, no room to jump em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rho's not a Sue, though. She'd be one if you said she was liked for no reason, but it's legitimate because you talk about her high social skills and how she's fake about it. And you show that in her dialogue and the way she acts around people, too.

    also madoka yay

    ReplyDelete