I'm a little nervous about seeing you guys again I mean
I mean
I'm pretty much a failure. My dream is a failure.
So.
I dunno. I feel bad. I was supposed to be better than this by now.
Oh well.
oooooooooooooooooooooh well.
I'm pretty boring now, too. I don't drink, I just write and work and sleep. It's boring.
oh well.
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh well.
I'm still hella excited.
RAGEEDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:
WELL MY HAIR WOULD BE BLACK IF MY FUCKING DYE WOULD WORK PROPERLY FUCKING JESUS CHRIST I DIDN'T ASK FOR PURPLE

Please don't be nervous!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're all really excited to see you and don't give a shit about Failure/Success... I also haven't shopped for clothes in a year. Food and Sleep are a pretty HUMONGOUS part of our lives too (we have that in common!). And there's also no way to sum up neatly everything any of us has done, so its okay if we all just hang out and don't expect each other to word vomit what we've been doing. I would prefer we didn't actually.
(((I can't wait to see you and am pained by my restraint with exclamation points)))
YES, RESTRAINT.
ReplyDeleteOKAY GOOD BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO DRINK AND ROLL AROUND ON THE FLOOR A LOT IF THATS OKAY WITH YOU
ReplyDelete