Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pizarro > Cortes

I'm too lazy to make normalpeople words


That weird night where you have dreams about almost-boyfriends and making fun of magazines together in bed (nothing graphic, just in bed in general, on a bed, sort of in one with pillows all over it was some dumb girl magazine with weird shit and clothes)


and you sort of wish it came to pass


because being stupid is nice and easy and nice

||||||||||||



Leah C says

lulz

here, go laugh at this like me and sarah did

http://living-death.tumblr.com/post/15934550367/skeletonmasks-razzledazzy-just-another-day

Michelle P says
THAT

SUCKS

Leah C says

lolol

Sarah Harian says

hahahaha

Leah C says

i just love the comments below the pic

Michelle P says

poor guy

Leah C says

"I would be laughing every fucking day 'yep this is going in someone some day'"

Michelle P says

bleeeeeck

Sarah H says

MICHELLE YOU LESBO STOP BEING SO AFRAID OF DICK

Michelle P says

NO I MEAN

POOR GUY

Sarah H says

YOU MEAN

Leah C says

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SARAH

Michelle P says

PENISES EVERYWHERE

Sarah H says

lolol

Michelle P says

i like guyyyyyyyyyys

penises are still weird though

I feel like I have to tilt my head sideways to see them properly


but I'm sure i'll get used to them

Sarah H says

LOLOL

Michelle P says

I wonder

Sarah H says

*dies*

Leah C says

FUCKING LMAO

Michelle P says

if he sees plastic dicks in his dreams

Sarah H says

probs

Michelle P says

I dream about work

so I mean

Leah C says

LOLOL

Sarah H says

oh I do too

Leah C says

i dream of catering sometimes

Michelle P says

groooooooooooooosss

Leah C says

rofl

Michelle P says

sometimes I get the feeling

I'm too old to be weirded out by dicks

like at 21 the world is screaming at me to get used to them

I should be mature enough

but I aint bro

I'm cool with it

but vags are creepy too

it's all just creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment