|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
every couple I write has a special place in my [REDACTED]
You'll thank me after you read it at 2am.
netflix is a massive waste of time, Skins is the only reason I keep it around, really
sometimes it gets melodramatic but it's mostly pretty sharp and a parody of everything America ever, including poptarts
(I HAVEN'T FANGIRLED ABOUT ANYTHING FOR TWO YEARS
HI FREDDIE HI HI HI HI HI you're niceeeeeeeee to look at although I'm 70% sure that outside of acting, you are gay
but seriously
I also like JJ, he is cute and cute, Cook is exactly like Seifer from FFVIII it is ridiculous, Effy is, by my diagnosis, a sociopath, I hate everybody else)
happy is boring
people mindfuck to make it not boring
I get it now/I don't really care about games anymore/did I ever care/yes/is this thing on loop?
what makes me really sad
I have less and less time to be cruel wicked lady fingers sharp claws sink insidious ink in the water
to myself, mostly/I keep having these fucking dreams these DREAMS, man
about being in love with some faceless prick and it's bullshit, man, it's the whole shaky heart bad breathing fear of looking at their face too long, because yours will inevitably get red
if I was a manic pixie dream girl (WHY AM I LINKING THIS I AM FULL-RETARD)
it would be so much easier
I think I was one once upon a time? no one ever said yes or no
who am I kidding I'm shy as fuck
(what's up real life come at me bro I'm obviously knee-deep in you
not
fucker)
No comments:
Post a Comment