writing fury
waiting fury
I'm writing about drugs! This dumb little book just about drugs. No magic fairy werewolf shit. Just pills and fat gays in high school.
It's kind of nostalgic? Except my gays were skinny. And in this book the girl is mexican and there are fake heart shaped pills, and there was never any of that in me. But at times I had a heart in me and pills in me.
I also have this backburner boiling thing that's dystopian fantasy, like Final Fantasy 8 + Fallout 3 but it's nuts and I dunno if I can pull it off. The only thing I know for sure is that the girl gets drunk and says she loves him when she really doesn't.
I want to bring humanity back into this shit.
And I'm probably just the reason that you learned your lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment