Saturday, June 4, 2011

allow me to demonstrate the shit of all shits

Let me display before you the entire video chain that, in order, are parts of the FUCKING AWESOME BOOK I AM WRITING NOW.




Madoka Magica because of the I WILL GRANT YOU ONE WISH IF YOU FIGHT FOR ME (This trailer is actually perfect actually I don't even watch madoka but 1:08 - 1:10 nearly had me GASPING because it was BEAUTIFUL in its GRAPHIC BRILLIANCE and the twirly choreography when the girl fights the ninemillion black things off with guns in a circle is FUCKING NICE.)


Sin from FFX because of the TITAN IS ATTACKING RANDOMLY AND IT SUCKS PLUS THERE'S A RELIGION BASED AROUND ACCEPTING IT/TRYING TO DESTROY IT except my sin is called the Wave and it isn't as OP as this dude and is a self-recycling biomass I'll get to the details later



MERCENARY ACADEMY FOR YOUNGSTERS. WAR. YOU GET IT. MINUS THE 900 PRETTY BOYS. THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ONE PRETTY BOY IN MY BOOK.


 

PLUS A WASTELAND FILLED WITH LITTLE VILLAGES AND HEDONISTIC CITIES AND RAIDERS AND ZOMBIES AND FILTH



GET IT

GET IT?

GET ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT



good. because all of that makes this.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


1 comment:

  1. Ohkay, wait
    this
    this
    this?
    is great.

    Write more of it? Of course you are.
    I am writing/trying to write a song based partially on this and one of Hannah's emails about how TERRIFying New Haven is. Paranoia is the key to survival, riiiight?

    Apaaarto. The people above us, can I kill them?

    No, I am getting Distracted!
    Michelle, I love this, I really do. How do I say that I really do without sounding like I don't actually do?
    I really
    really
    really do.
    You still haven't sent me whatever you were going to send me, send it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    I am building a banjo/ukuele/banjole, think it is going to be more of the latter seeing as I do not have the proper materials really, chipping at wood with an exacto knife, what has this world come to?

    I like the way you describe being shot in the head. I should like to imagine it is exactly like that. My neck is made out of rubber!

    I, um, yes?
    Help.
    No, ugh.
    I miss you lots, buddy. E-le-phant gun.
    Let's taaaake them down, one by one.

    ReplyDelete