Thursday, September 22, 2011

outsmarting the booze

I AM SHITTING MY PANTS I AM SHITTING MY PANTS


I AM SHITTING MY PANTS


GUYS


THIS IS THE BIG LEAGUES NOW


short version; I sent out like 7 test queries to big league names (lol twilight's agent) AND THREE OF THEM SAID YES PLZ SEND MANUSCRIPT. WITHIN A WEEK. Plus I sent back that revision of drug contemp and agent sounded enthusiastic.


I am shitting my fucking pants and not sleeping well AT ALL but I am loving every single second of this irrational probably-for-nothing TERROR.

I am sick of failing. I am sick of hiding because of failing. I am sick of lying about what I do and where I do it. I am sick of failing.


THE BLONDEGIRL/BLACK THING IS ME;



1 comment:

  1. You are adorable and THINGS ARE HAPPENING and I may or may not also be shitting my pants. <3

    ReplyDelete