Too They Live. Too "V". Too Octavia Butler wrote this Vague unexplained ancient coexistence better more fear with unknown trumps revamped explained overdone alien interactions.
The more detailed your backstory is, the better it has to be to hold up the same amount of story. In units of Newtons.
what
ReplyDeletewhat
what is this why are you brilliant
how do you exist/how do I know you?
You are best!
(send morrrrrrrrre)
Nope.
ReplyDeleteDon't like it.
Too They Live.
Too "V".
Too Octavia Butler wrote this
Vague unexplained ancient coexistence better more fear with unknown trumps revamped explained overdone alien interactions.
The more detailed your backstory is, the better it has to be to hold up the same amount of story. In units of Newtons.
Plus the name is hella gay.
Whoa that's one harsh mutherfucker! He sounds like your perfect match.
ReplyDeleteAMANDA DONT BE A CUNT
ReplyDeletejaykay it's what I pay you for ilu~
No ones insults fill me with such joy as yours do... I must provoke you more often.
ReplyDelete