and this book
I KNOW, MORE OF THIS BOOK, YOU'RE PROBABLY LIKE
BUT WHATEVER BROS YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME AND MY BULLSHIT
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I pull a bottle of water from my bag and sneak sips when the librarian isn‘t looking. “What about some Gutter expressions? Tell me about those.”
“Like what?”
“Anger. Happiness. What your body would do to react to that.”
“Happiness is a tail wag, I suppose.”
I choke on my water. Shadus watches it drip down my chin with something like disgusted amusement. I wipe at the table with my sleeve.
“Tail?”
“If it’s anger, the spines on our backs would stand up. We might snarl to show our teeth. For humans it’s more in the eyebrows. Those were very hard to learn to control.”
“Sure.”
“The hardest concept to wrap our heads around was kissing. We watched human movies, of course, and practiced with each other, but it still felt awkward. I don’t know why your race thinks it’s so amazing.”
This time I nearly spit my water across the desk. I put the bottle away - water is a dangerous choice for this conversation.
“There are so many things wrong with that. I don’t even know where to start,” I manage. He keeps going, unaware of my discomfort.
“Procreation, we can understand. Those basic mechanics are the same in our species as well. But why the mouth? Is it because so many of your nerve clusters reside in the lips?”
“I guess?”
“So it’s less a show of affection and more a pursuit of physical pleasure.”
“No!” I shake my head. “I mean, it can be both, depending on who - why are we even talking about this? You think it’s so gross, but I bet your Gutter version is way weirder.”
“It involves much less unsanitary saliva, that is for certain.”
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
HAVE I SAID BEFORE SHADUS IS BASICALLY ME, IF I WAS A BOY WITH AN UNDERLYING TONE OF WOE AND A HEALTHY DOSE OF CILLIAN MURPHY'S SIGNATURE CREEPY-HOT?
WHICH MAKES THIS ENTIRE BOOK A LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND VICTORIA
VICTORIA IS THE GRUFF-FOULMOUTHED BUT STILL AWKWARDCUTE BOY IF WE'RE REVERSING GENDERS HERE
BRB NURSING THE WORST HANGOVER EVER AT 1:00 AM
EDIT: FIRST DAY OFF TO PLAY SKYRIM SINCE IT CAME OUT EDIT
![]() |
| SPOILERS FOR THEIVES GUILD DERP DERP |
![]() |
| Dragons no longer exist. THEY HAVE BECOME BROGONS TO ME. |
![]() |
| EXHIBIT A THIS WHAT HE WAS REALLY SAYING I PROMISE |
That's my last skyrim screen dump. The last picture I'm showing yall is the forty people I married and their bodies all piled together in a certain nord ruin trap~





No comments:
Post a Comment