Sunday, November 13, 2011

MY LIFE IS RUINED


SO I SPELLED CHARACTER WRONG SO WHAT COME AT ME BRO
















I am a High Elf mage specializing in Conjuring daedric demons and alchemy~



The deep and riveting dating sim elements are as follows;

1. Put on special necklace that supposedly screams "I'M AVAILABLE"
2. Do somebody's quest which usually involves fetching troll fat or some shit
3. That somebody proposes marriage
5. Go to the temple of mara
6. get hitched
7. Have a free follower


I'm going to marry FORTY DUDES/LADIES AND GET THEM KILLED WHILE WE EXPLORE NORD RUINS

also, funny story, you go around 'shouting' in dragon language and every word makes you run fast or breathe ice or some cool stuff

So I tra la la across skyrim shouting to make myself sprint faster

AND OH I GUESS I DIDN'T READ THE PART WHERE SHOUTING IS BASICALLY THE DRAGON EQUIVALENT OF SCREAMING/FIGHTING, AS IN IF YOU SHOUT WITHIN 400+ MILES OF THEIR NEST THEY WILL HEAR YOU AND LAND ON YOUR SPINE BREATHING ELECTRICITY.

I SAW THE DRAGON-SHAPED SHADOW ON THE GROUND AND THEN THERE WAS THE GAME OVER SCREEN AND I WAS LOLING FOR HOURS


okay but seriously, back to becoming the crappest author that ever lived



}|||||||||||||||||||||||


sometimes I wake up wondering why I keep writing this book because it is DIFFICULT, but then shit like this comes along and I have a private moment of euphoria and I go; OH THAT'S WHY, HERPESMYDERPIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment