DAY TEN
here's my problem;
I'm a scientist, an experiment and an experimenter at the same time,
and taking things seriously is very hard
being caught in the arms of anything means a slow and resentful death
catching something in my arms, conversely, means toying with it - how it reacts when poked here, how saying this makes it do this, how silence makes it squirm(calm), how ignoring it makes it angry(despondent). Give it happiness and pull it away, because both the smile and the pain are equally nice
because, if you break it, you can see what makes it work
The people who don't play my subconcious game are either very boring or very interesting
For now, the game is in my chest
the cavity between my clavicle and my heart
For now, all that matters is my dream
but someday I'll dust off the board and set up the pieces and wait for a challenger in the park on a Sunday afternoon.
That about sums it up.
I had like seven paragraphs but I realized it just boils down to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment