Thursday, May 3, 2012

DAY TWELVE

We have REASONS now. We are content with these REASONS. We'll wait more.

I mean what is talent

Talent is just pushing hard when everyone else has given up

MY KITTEN THINKS HE'S A MAN WHO DOESN'T NEED ANYBODY ANYMORE WHAT A LITTLE FUCKING PUNK

I had to stop writing this and throw him around

ADD

I can't find enough things to do in the day to keep me occupied, since objectively my brain is about a million times faster than my body

I can bike and take accounts and answer phones and work on quickbooks until my eyes cross

I can EAT but who wants to EAT when your stomach is constantly feeling like you haven't eaten, eating only makes the burning WORSE

I can sleep but who wants to sleep when all you have are nightmares about maggots and barbies (and more recently, stained glass windows with every piece a varying shade of red)

I can play vidyagames but they all kind of suck just kidding no seriously

I like all of the above things, but I think there's something, some moment of euphoria, just around the riverbend POCAHONTAS STYLE

So everything looks dull in comparison but really isn't



I am just like everybody else - chasing the high

except my high is slightly more legal and filled with more soccer moms and cliches



IT IS MY JOB TO SWEEP YOU AWAY

IT IS NOT MY JOB TO PICK UP THE PIECES




No comments:

Post a Comment