laura tims says
since we are young we're supposed to be good at social media
Michelle P says
FALSE
laura tims says
isn't that how that works
Michelle P says
we are only good at livejournal
and tumblr
Sarah Harian says
AND XANGA
Michelle P says
omg xanga
shit's dope
laura tims says
XANGAAA
Michelle P says
yeah livejournal was for nerds
laura tims says
fuck it I'm going back to xanga
and livejournal
Michelle P says
see ya
laura tims says
I went through both
there I will be popular
*tear*
THEY WILL LOVE ME
FOR WHO I AM
we're having a
Michelle P says
crisis
party
laura tims says
blog enthusiasm party
mine was better
Michelle P says
NO CRISIS
RYHMES WITH ISIS
BITCH
Sarah Harian says
I just dont want it to be another fucking writer blog
Michelle P says
not much you can do about that babes
Sarah Harian says
I dont know what I can doooo
Michelle P says
take pictures of your boobies
post
Sarah Harian says
true...
Michelle P says
?????
profit
my boobs are weird so
Sarah Harian says
lolol
Michelle P says
I leave it to the professionals
laura tims says
"it's really nice out if you do end up going out tonight"
Michelle P says
what
laura tims says
SHUT UP ROOMMATE
I DON'T HAVE A LIFE
WE BOTH RECOGNIZE THIS
Michelle P says
tell her
laura tims says
KEEP IT ON THE DL
Michelle P says
you don't snort coke
and go to hipster parties
but ty for the invite
laura tims says
I went to a BEA party
lots of drunk publishing people
Michelle P says
BITCH I'm HERE FOR BOOKS NOT SMACK
SMACK IS WHACK
laura tims says
I sat in the corner and clung to my other intern
it was great
Michelle P says
smack is whackkkk
what does it say about me
laura tims says
do I have to be fancy
Michelle P says
nah later
but
later you can uh
customize
just get used to shit first
SO
What does it say about me
if I prefer
out of all of the terms we've come up for it
to call dicks
dicks
versus like
weewee
and penor
this is a personality test
laura tims says
that you're not five and you're not delusional?
for weewee/penor
I call dicks dicks
Michelle P says
okay just checking
laura tims says
they're dicks
Michelle P says
I'm constantly in fear
that I'm not normal
laura tims says
confirmed
jaykay
Michelle P says
PFT
k anyway
OH GOD
I'M FIGHTING THAT ONE POKECOUPLE
WHERE THE GIRLS LIKE
HEY JES IF WE WIN I'LL MARRY YOU
AND THEY DONT WIN
laura tims says
DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
KILLING LUVDISCS
ALL IN A DAYS WORK
Michelle P says
NOPE
NIDORANS
AND THEN GIRL SAYS
"OH JES"
laura tims says
WHAT KIND OF COUPLE DOESNT HAVE LUVDISCS
Michelle P says
"YOU RUINED THIS"
HAHAHAHAHA
laura tims says
they were doomed from the start
he couldn't perform
Michelle P says
the best couples
are the cooltrainer couples
who are like
WE ARE NOT IN LOVE
NOWAY
"you're totally in love"
GECKO IN MY BATHROOM
GROSS
GARY JUST CALLED ME A STINKER
FUCK THAT GUY
laura tims says
he's jealous of the gecko in your bathroom
Michelle P says
clearly
it's a treecko
laura tims says
he'd probably be like
A KECLEON
Michelle P says
not everyone has starters in their bathroom
laura tims says
CATCH IT
Michelle P says
now I gotta fight the crazy bitches on lsd
laura tims says
kecleon's pretty obscure
Michelle P says
in lavender tower
laura tims says
you probably don't have one in your bathroom
Michelle P says
I probably don't
you're right
laura tims says
if you do
IT'S INVISIBLEEEEE
Michelle P says
NO IF I DO
laura tims says
AND IF YOU TRY TO GET PAST IT
Michelle P says
THAT CONFIRMS
THAT I'M IN HOENN
BITCH
laura tims says
YOU'LL JUST BASH YOUR FACE ON AN INVISIBLE OBJECT
Michelle P says
GONNA CATCH ME A
UH
RALTS
AND SHIT
laura tims says
RALT SHAKER
so you can get
a slutty gardevoir
Michelle P says
nah man gallade
I don't even like either
uh
what's a better one
fucking
uh
UH
ELECTRIKE
SHITS BADASS
laura tims says
kirlia in her miniskirt
Michelle P says
I have a kirlia miniskirt
laura tims says
FLAT HEAD
Michelle P says
no lies
laura tims says
ITS HEAD IS TOO FLAT
congratulations
Michelle P says
thanks
laura tims says
you are a kirlia
Michelle P says
FUCK YOU TOO BUDDY
laura tims says
hahahah
have fun with your
flat headed pig dog thing
Michelle P says
ONE DAY
I WILL EVOLVE INTO A SLUTTY
GARDEVOIR
and sing
laura tims says
UNTIL THEN YOU'RE JAILBAIT
Michelle P says
on repeat nonstop
MY MILKSHAKE
BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARRRR
laura tims says
and have a green bob
for hairstyle
Michelle P says
def green bob
and a red thing
sticking out mah chest
laura tims says
IT'S YOUR HART
Michelle P says
WHAT
BULLSHIT
that's anatomically unsound
laura tims says
jaykay I don't know what it is
it's a homing device
Michelle P says
for wut
laura tims says
for other slutty gardevoirs in space
idk dude
Michelle P says
deoxys
oh god we gotta stop
I can't breathe dude
I got this image
of a bunch of slutty gardevoirs
floating in space
and then
laura tims says
roommate: "what are you laughing about"
Michelle P says
crashing like meteors
laura tims says
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW
Michelle P says
into earth gardevoirs
laura tims says
can we make
a band
and call it
slutty gardevoirs in space
Michelle P says
noooo
laura tims says
please
Michelle P says
that's clearly our debut song name
laura tims says
then what's our band name?
Michelle P says
Modest Ratatat
RATTATA
no I have no idea
laura tims says
rattata is not modest
hes in the top percent
Michelle P says
Queens of the Geodude Age
Ekanesence
or Linkin Dark-Types
No comments:
Post a Comment