EDIT:
It's weird because now I have to take my writing off because the internet records things you know and if the writing goes anywhere pub wise then this blog'll be REVEALED and I cannot AFFORD that
because ugh facebook ugh twitter ugh people everywhere it is hard to be a human not an author not a label not a genre not an investment
who am I kidding I love it
sleeping is hard because nightmares
I know horror
I've seen the end of my life many times over in technicolor detail and in dozens of different scents and time scales slow motion fast motion superspeed
I know terror
it happens every other month, just a week of nightmares and getting up at night
even my naps in the light have nightmares
I think
I think this'll happen probably for a long time
can I be saved by confessing
because I will never confess
because being saved is better reserved for someone who really needs it
I can save myself I have a good strong rope
I am my own best opponent
attack defense speedI'm speed.
don't get too melodramatic now~
lack of sleepppppppppppp
I'm gonna take some nyquil and probably wake up but also then play some utapri and get ren's route done whooooo
SO WHAT IF I FOUND IT FROM AN LP OF CORPSE PARTY OH MY HOLY KRISHNA
THE ELECTRONIC THINGS SOUND LIKE THEY'RE SAYING 'UH OH' IT'S SO CUTE AND DELIRIOUS
No comments:
Post a Comment