Tuesday, September 25, 2012

like drowning in meatfreezer air

let's talk about fancy hotel parties







let's not





I was drunk all of the time

and I hate people
but i'll be the first to admit whiskey is jagged
painkillers are smooth
and that I like eating popsicles in rooms full of men
and that I like lavishing attention on women because it makes them feel beautiful and they all deserve to feel beautiful

I like everything that isn't boring






"why do you wear so much black"



because I'm mourning, motherfucker 


fuck 


off


i have a new set of teeth and i will devour you whole








**~~**~*~*just kidding~~**~*~*~*~*~*~~*


~***~*~**let's talk about our lives and careers and childhoods and exchange numbers isn't that cute~*~*~*~*~**~




boring




i love this switch i flip it like a child ignorant of electric bills

trying to make their own strobe light


like a child toying with a crippled animal

No comments:

Post a Comment