Monday, December 10, 2012

豊玉姫


I'm the magical girl y>u c>uld never be~
bitch


I will destr>y my w>rlds
And create my w>rlds

>ver and >ver and >ver
d>n't try t> live in any >f them


just f>ll>w me
it's safe 
i pr<mise


n>w that the dramaramamamammama is all >ut >f the way we can talk real talk

I'm g>ing >n a blind date >n wednesday l>l>l>l

wh> cares

blind dates are what girls d> when they feel like playing russian r>ulette
it's what guys d> when they're like 'why n>t might as well try >ut an>ther vagina'

they all leave when they see y>u with>ut makeup
and y>ur happy face >n, anyway

hahahhahahaha

the lie the lie the lie the lie the lie

use them
never get invested

it all crumbles >r they leave bef>re y>u can

just play

and it w>n't hurt as much

just care fr>m afar

and it w>n't hurt as much
leave l>ve t> the princesses and princes
and just pr>tect the castle like the drag>n y>u are


>h n>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> l>>k what happened!
m>re mel>drama

anyway

I'm g>ing t> try things >ut
I'm g>ing t> try t> be n>rmal again

and laugh later
like the g>>d h>peless ancient n>thing-being I am











No comments:

Post a Comment