Sometimes you have
to give up hope to get it back
sometimes you have
to stop believing for something to look like a miracle
blood in my hair and
stolen shampoo in my purse
You’re still calling
(I’m afraid)
Calling
(I’m afraid of never being)
(scared of never being true)
Calling me
Little words made of
big words
Lance the cyst
Lance the right
people for the right price
and you're still calling
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
let me go
letting me let you go
letting me let her in
I have to be afraid to let her in
I have to be hopeless to let her bring me hope
I talk a supersized talk
sometimes you have to cry over milk still whole in the bowl
I am crying over nothing but talk
lk
lk
lk
llllllllllllllllllllllllllL
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||| |||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||.
she's guilty and betrayed but driven
worn by the razor-tipped void of unknowing
a skeleton on its last legs
snow white with the apple that kills slowly
she keeps eating
it's the only food in the house
he hates her
the hate burns him up like cigarettes and vodka, fresh magma, but it's a silent fury, a fury craving suffering
a fury craving equality
she doesn't care she just wants to know(THE WHY WHY WHY WHY)
the secret in his head
we're not so different
she's broken
and I've never once been whole
i'm no witch
i'm a girl driven insane by my powerlessness over my power
little darling,
my little girl,
my little girl you have to grow so old now,
my little girl
I'll be right here with you when the pain gets unbearable
I'm letting you in now
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
let me go
letting me let you go
letting me let her in
I have to be afraid to let her in
I have to be hopeless to let her bring me hope
I talk a supersized talk
sometimes you have to cry over milk still whole in the bowl
I am crying over nothing but talk
lk
lk
lk
llllllllllllllllllllllllllL
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||| |||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||.
she's guilty and betrayed but driven
worn by the razor-tipped void of unknowing
a skeleton on its last legs
snow white with the apple that kills slowly
she keeps eating
it's the only food in the house
he hates her
the hate burns him up like cigarettes and vodka, fresh magma, but it's a silent fury, a fury craving suffering
a fury craving equality
she doesn't care she just wants to know(THE WHY WHY WHY WHY)
the secret in his head
we're not so different
she's broken
and I've never once been whole
i'm no witch
i'm a girl driven insane by my powerlessness over my power
little darling,
my little girl,
my little girl you have to grow so old now,
my little girl
I'll be right here with you when the pain gets unbearable
I'm letting you in now
No comments:
Post a Comment