Thursday, April 14, 2011

My hair is long my nails are short

I want an Ace so baddd I want to be going somewhere with my goddamn talent (LULZ?)
I want to take one more step forward now please. I'll write as many books as I need to. I'll work as hard as I've gotta, and then beyond that.

They did this weird piece about Alexander McQueen in some magazine, posthumously, and I'm not a fashion critic but I read some of what they said and they said his stuff was mostly about trash and death and blisters. And I don't keep up with fashion but the words seemed right.

And even though he had all this fame and money and he was respected in his field he killed himself anyway.

I think that's nice.

I have excedrin, which is good, and coke, which is good, and rum which is also good. It's mostly my role in life to help. Ants live in my laptop and my room smells like sadness, which is the smell of water and salt and tissue.

A lot of what I do is bullshit, but I think it's the best bullshit ever and that makes it cooler than everybody else's bullshit.

ALSO THIS











Everything after 2:40 can be applied to Twilight/most of the YA books being put out there at the moment. (I've read quite a few. Precisely 23 according to my Kindle. Also, incest is popular.)

>___> (<my face when I read these piles of shit)

No comments:

Post a Comment