I just really like eating chocolate chips out of the fucking bag
also bitches I am almost done with another book
I say bitches endearingly, if I don't swear at you I don't really like you
Which is what I tried to explain to him
I miss it
I'm done with shit
So I wrote this drug book in two weeks its an open bleeding wound or whatever except not because I'm old enough to have a semblence of a scab at this point
I might be late to the party but, the song that pretty much was the only thing playing while I wrote it;
この人あたしにこわいのおんあておもい。
I don't even like the way the world is so I make some new worlds/People come and go
What I'm trying to say is I miss it
I'll never be stupid enough to kiss someone properly
I'm this weird advocate of girls who never.
Apathy.
And the funny part is that life is going to pigeonhole us into it somehow - they'll throw some handsome thing in the way who's good with words, and it'll eventually be done with, and it'll eventually end up so that everything is okay but not
What I'm trying to say is
hi~~~~
high~~~~~
私は男の人がここじんにばかにさせると思う。
ReplyDeleteミシェルさんが本当にはやい。私はいつも遅く。