Wednesday, August 22, 2012

grendel

I don't think you quite understand.

I am lucky.
I am devoted.

Everyone is weak.


Some of them know what they want but balk at the sacrifice and ruthlessness you have to cultivate to make it come true.

Writers who need experiences to write are weak. Weak with tepid imaginations, reliant on life to spur them. Reliant on something outside themselves. Unwhole half-circles.

People who drown their sorrows in alcohol/drugs/food/women/men/things are weak. People who drown their anything instead of facing it are weak.

This doesn't mean I don't love them.
I love the weak.
I admire the weak.
I want to be weak sometimes too.

But that's impossible, don't you see, there will never be a me who is weak
I can't stand weakness inside me
I will cut all of the weak out with a silver ritual knife as soon as it shows its face

no one else is strong and singular and devoted
they just chase after what makes them happy without regard for other people who might need them it is so fleeting
nothing makes me happy
so I will never chase after it, don't worry.

I can't let the people who rely on me down
I have to take care of them

this is me being excessively dutybound



I've just decided
since a long time ago I've decided
since that night I've decided

there is no point living just for yourself
everyone is everyone in the most non-hippie way
I'll protect you if you need it
I'll be strong when you can't be
I'll be strong when you need it



nothing'sgonnastandinmywayeveragain
notlove
notpeople
notevenmydesireforanormallife



iwillneverbetamed

iwillalwaysbewildanddrivenandsingular
i will never give up and give in
no matter how tired i get
no matter how much I want to stop
and cry




Carry on.
Carrion.


EDI:T:T:T: 

Wow.

Way to sound like a superior asshole, me

also yo dawg this is from tumblr

ADD IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English                       I love you
German                      Ich liebe dich
Tumblr                       FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK I HATE YOU
Portugese                   Eu te amo
Harry Potter               Always
Thornberry                BLARHAGARHHGARHH
Persian                      Doostet daram
Turkish                     Miluju te
Batman                     NO LOVE. ONLY JUSTICE.
Spanish                    Te amo
Nightwing                 Touch my ass
Asexual                    Will there be wifi
Korra                       Look, I really like you and I think we were meant for each other!
Homura                    MADOKA-CHAN!!
Toph                       *PUNCH* That's how I show affection.
Mai                          I don't hate you.
Zuko                        HONOR!
Sherlock                   You're an idiot.
John Wattson            I always say "I love you", but it's usually subtext.
Spock                       I have been emotionally compromised.


TIDEIEEI: 

YO ME PAST ME YO YO LISTEN YO

YO YOU'RE OKAY IN THE FUTURE YO
A LITTLE FATTER BUT OKAYER

god I remember every single moment of that second it smelled like BO because that is what drama room when used as changing rooms smell like and I drank a lot of nyquil in order to not sneeze my face off during the show

nostalgia

also me beating up children

anyway I need to get some new authorly pictures taken eeeeeeeefffffffffffff WHY CANT THEY JUST USE THESE I AM FAT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment