Michelle P says
also
Sarah H says
ALSO
Michelle P says
what do I wear
Sarah H says
clothes?
Michelle P says
to this uh
DATE
Sarah H says
OMG
Michelle P says
I've never been on a date
I've just like
played vidyagames
and made food
and only realized later that's technically classified as a 'date'
Sarah H says
I would do sundress
so you look nice
but
dont SCREAM I'm trying to impress you
Michelle P says
okay
the only sundress I have is black and hot pink and green it's weird
so uh are converse okay
Sarah H says
if you catch my drift
Michelle P says
or are ballet flats
too dressy
Sarah H says
tennis shoes with a sundress?
Michelle P says
WHY AM I A RETARD IN THIS
Sarah H says
girlfriend
Michelle P says
"gurlfren"
Sarah H says
rock the flats if you dont have sandals
Michelle P says
I don't
but
but my flats make that clippy noise
Sarah H says
LOL
Michelle P says
that's too PROFESSIONAL
TOO POLISHED
DO I WEAR TIGHTS
BLACK OR ZEBRA STRIPED OR SUPERMAN COMIC BOOK PRINT
I HAVE ALL OF THOSE
Sarah H says
youre thinking about it too much
umm
Im not a tights girl cept in winter
so idk
Michelle P says
BUT
I DONT WANT TO FLASH ANYONE
Sarah H says
Are you going to be doing cartwheels?
Michelle P says
DO I HAVE TO WEAR
PANTIES
no I'm okay
Sarah H says
WHAT?
Michelle P says
I got the panties bit down
Sarah H says
versus what?
Michelle P says
versus
grandma panties for not-fancy times
Sarah H says
DONT YOU WEAR PANTIES EVERY DAY
oh
lol
Michelle P says
AHAHAH
I'm so
okay so do I
oh god
I just go out with eyeliner everyday
is that
okay
or should I just
Sarah H says
yes!
Michelle P says
okay
Sarah H says
JUST CHILL BRO
Michelle P says
oh god I
okay
I'll try
but honestly that word is really far
back in my dictionary
oh fuck do I pay for shit or
let him or
I HATE
DECIDING WHO PAYS FOR SHIT
because it's awkward as fuck
in all regards
money is like a whole other world
OTHER HURDLE
Sarah H says
well are you doing dinner and a movie?
Michelle P says
no just a movie
I'm not that grown up
"dinner and a movie"
PSH
Sarah H says
LOL
well
if he gets the tickets, get the snacks
or whatever
Michelle P says
OH
that's a good
THATS GOOD
Sarah H says
I KNOW IM BRILLIANT
Michelle P says
YOURE SO GOOD
HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH
okay
I feel better
I actually feel 12
No comments:
Post a Comment