||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\
MY GROOVE
I'VE PUT THE WHEEL BACK IN IT
I DO WHAT I WANT AND I GET WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT IT
anhourlateredit;
Just gonna watch this movie on repeat this whole weekend if that's okay with you guys
oh my god weird paper doll people INTRO STOP OKAY ACTUAL MOVIE AT 4:00 THERE.
OH MY GOD DIGIMON RAP DIGIMON RAPPING WITH RAINBOW SQUARES
"DIGIDUDES"
Weirdly white looking japanese people as per usual yes, yes continue
ANIME BABIES DAWWWWW
oh my god nightmare shit coming out of a computer screen ohmyfu
ANIME BABIES TALKING WITH WHISTLES DAWWWWWx2334
I WANT A BLACK FUZZBALL THAT BLOWS BUBBLES MAKE IT HAPPEN SCIENCE
"mimi told me you were the one who threw up in my hat"
time for a creepy pink head with no body weeyyyy weyyyy ya bastard
OH ITS A FACEHUGGER guys run predator is gonna land next to kill it
FUCK HIM UP CAT FUCK HIM UP
now it talks english what the hell is even
guys if a dinosaur was sleeping in your bed and then broke your bed would you sit there or would you RUN
This movie can alternatively be called; "a little girl in pink pig pajamas rides a giant dinosaur through tokyo fucking shit up"
OH GOOD NEWS GUYS THE DINOSAUR BARFS FIREBALLS TOO
I THINK THAT'S CALLED A DRAGON
yeah he just anti-aerial-d some helicopters
HE'S A FUCKING DRAGON
OH SHIT A GIANT PARROT BITCH THIS IS A MOTHRA VS. GODZILLA HOMAGE FOR SURE
so nobody notices the fireballs hitting their balcony or what
"let's all get digital"
oh my god this soundtrack
THEY JUST DISAPPEAR AND LEAVE BEHIND RUBBLE
where is the military herp
Tai types like a granny with epilepsy just sayin
BARENAKED LADIES REMEMBER THIS FUCKING SONG I REMEMBER THIS FUCKING SONG
"hi our name is this animation studio and we don't know how to represent the internet's massive data stream so we use pac-man whooooo"
"GET OUT OF MY WAY A DIGIMON IS EATING THE INTERNET AND YOURE WORRIED ABOUT A FEW BOOKS" oh izzy what a badass
MIMI'S ANSWERING MACHINE HAHAHAHHA I CAN'T
time for abstract LSD pipeline representations of the interbutts starring a ladybug and a dinosaur
infermon looks like something out of a hayao miyazaki movie and not in a good way I mean in a princess mononoke oozing pig way
"IF WE LOSE OUR PHONE LINES WE'RE FINISHED, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY WE HAVE INTERNET" Oh 90's, you so cute
infermon calls: "I WANT TO PLAY A GAME"
oh mimi, you psychotic popular girl bitch I love you
"do you know what a semi conductor is?" "A guy who works part time on a train?"
MATT HI
time for a LETS SEE AMERICA THROUGH THE EYES OF JAPAN montage
MATT HIx2
GABUMON AND PATAMON YAYYYYYYYYYYyy
if the internet is really a psychadelic pastel system of tubes I also want to live there
movie description; "everybody all over the world watches some .movs of 3-D rendered animals on their computer screens"
he digivolved to marilyn manson oops
NO PATAMON NOOOOOOOOOOO
IZZY has to void his bowels at the best moment I love it so hard
do you guys remember BSOD's
THE USA JUST LAUNCHED TWO NUCLEAR MISSILES THANKS DIABOROMON guys this is some mission impossible shit
oh shit going into the monitor matrix style
OH SHIT YOU GUYS MERGE GO GO GO
floating piss-colored kids GOGOGOOG
is it sad I knew the name of the merged digimon before they were like "OMNIMON"
oh fuck the missile will impact guys
the power of spam email fucks the bad guy up YES
HAHAHAHAHAH
apparently colorado is just a field of yellow flowers go figure
YOLI IS MY BRO
YES NEW DIGIDESTINED GO LETS LEARN THEM
I love terriermon I want one so bad
NOW SHIT IS GOING DOWN IN NEW YORK
NO TERRIERMON NOOOOO
bitch patamon can fly they'll find your ass
TERRIERMON IN A BACKPACK I WANT IT AHHHHHH
"I don't even wear shoes" I LOVE TERRIERMON
TERRIERMON EAR UMBRELLA YES PLZ YES
wait somehow these japanese kids know american trucker english?
WILLIS STOP HITTING ON THE JAPANESE GIRL
stop talking about pizza and get in the TRUCK
NO YOU IDIOT THERE GOES THE TRUCK
oh my fucking god
oh my fucking god
1:05:05 is the scariest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life
FLAMEDRAMON THE FIRE OF COURAGE DAMN STRAIGHT
FUCK YEAH GARGOMON MACHINEGUN ARMS
terriermon hold my hand too Q__Q
time to ride a lizard through america
"I CREATED HIM" DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNn
DAVIS' MAN TEARS
AND THE TWO SECOND REBOUND
TERRIERMON IN A BLANKET OH STOP MELTING MY HARTO
"don't worry about it, he'll find us, my name is willis"
oh fuck evil bunny
"armadillomon, you have the lamest fucking name"
armadillomon's second digivolution is black and hawkmon is british okay I can live with this
"halsemon the wings of love" ARE YOU SHITTING ME
"ALL COOL QUOTES" Digmon: "....howdy" FUCKING LAMER
ew what joker digimon what
NOW HES JUGGLING WITH DIGIMON I CANT EVEN
fucking bunny blast the WORLD guys is what I wanna do
OHSHT ANGEMON AND ANGEWOMON HEY SEXYS
TIME WARP
I LOVE TIME WARPS
time to release 'golden digieggs'
for the record Magnadramon is fly as fuck
RAPIDMON FUCK YEAH FIRE YOUR LAZARS
okay rapidmon's rockets have bunny faces on them i can't get over it it's the best
YAY TERRIERMON
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR GIRL" "NOTHING JUST GUY TALK"
OH YAY A DIGIEGG KOKOMON YAY
DANCING KOKOMON IS PRICELESS
"HES TONEDEAF"
YES SO GOOD YES.
FULL STOP.
yeah this is really just what life should be
I DO WHAT I WANT AND I GET WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT IT
anhourlateredit;
Just gonna watch this movie on repeat this whole weekend if that's okay with you guys
oh my god weird paper doll people INTRO STOP OKAY ACTUAL MOVIE AT 4:00 THERE.
OH MY GOD DIGIMON RAP DIGIMON RAPPING WITH RAINBOW SQUARES
"DIGIDUDES"
Weirdly white looking japanese people as per usual yes, yes continue
ANIME BABIES DAWWWWW
oh my god nightmare shit coming out of a computer screen ohmyfu
ANIME BABIES TALKING WITH WHISTLES DAWWWWWx2334
I WANT A BLACK FUZZBALL THAT BLOWS BUBBLES MAKE IT HAPPEN SCIENCE
"mimi told me you were the one who threw up in my hat"
time for a creepy pink head with no body weeyyyy weyyyy ya bastard
OH ITS A FACEHUGGER guys run predator is gonna land next to kill it
FUCK HIM UP CAT FUCK HIM UP
now it talks english what the hell is even
guys if a dinosaur was sleeping in your bed and then broke your bed would you sit there or would you RUN
This movie can alternatively be called; "a little girl in pink pig pajamas rides a giant dinosaur through tokyo fucking shit up"
OH GOOD NEWS GUYS THE DINOSAUR BARFS FIREBALLS TOO
I THINK THAT'S CALLED A DRAGON
yeah he just anti-aerial-d some helicopters
HE'S A FUCKING DRAGON
OH SHIT A GIANT PARROT BITCH THIS IS A MOTHRA VS. GODZILLA HOMAGE FOR SURE
so nobody notices the fireballs hitting their balcony or what
"let's all get digital"
oh my god this soundtrack
THEY JUST DISAPPEAR AND LEAVE BEHIND RUBBLE
where is the military herp
Tai types like a granny with epilepsy just sayin
BARENAKED LADIES REMEMBER THIS FUCKING SONG I REMEMBER THIS FUCKING SONG
"hi our name is this animation studio and we don't know how to represent the internet's massive data stream so we use pac-man whooooo"
"GET OUT OF MY WAY A DIGIMON IS EATING THE INTERNET AND YOURE WORRIED ABOUT A FEW BOOKS" oh izzy what a badass
MIMI'S ANSWERING MACHINE HAHAHAHHA I CAN'T
time for abstract LSD pipeline representations of the interbutts starring a ladybug and a dinosaur
infermon looks like something out of a hayao miyazaki movie and not in a good way I mean in a princess mononoke oozing pig way
"IF WE LOSE OUR PHONE LINES WE'RE FINISHED, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY WE HAVE INTERNET" Oh 90's, you so cute
infermon calls: "I WANT TO PLAY A GAME"
oh mimi, you psychotic popular girl bitch I love you
"do you know what a semi conductor is?" "A guy who works part time on a train?"
MATT HI
time for a LETS SEE AMERICA THROUGH THE EYES OF JAPAN montage
MATT HIx2
GABUMON AND PATAMON YAYYYYYYYYYYyy
if the internet is really a psychadelic pastel system of tubes I also want to live there
movie description; "everybody all over the world watches some .movs of 3-D rendered animals on their computer screens"
he digivolved to marilyn manson oops
NO PATAMON NOOOOOOOOOOO
IZZY has to void his bowels at the best moment I love it so hard
do you guys remember BSOD's
THE USA JUST LAUNCHED TWO NUCLEAR MISSILES THANKS DIABOROMON guys this is some mission impossible shit
oh shit going into the monitor matrix style
OH SHIT YOU GUYS MERGE GO GO GO
floating piss-colored kids GOGOGOOG
is it sad I knew the name of the merged digimon before they were like "OMNIMON"
oh fuck the missile will impact guys
the power of spam email fucks the bad guy up YES
HAHAHAHAHAH
apparently colorado is just a field of yellow flowers go figure
YOLI IS MY BRO
YES NEW DIGIDESTINED GO LETS LEARN THEM
I love terriermon I want one so bad
NOW SHIT IS GOING DOWN IN NEW YORK
NO TERRIERMON NOOOOO
bitch patamon can fly they'll find your ass
TERRIERMON IN A BACKPACK I WANT IT AHHHHHH
"I don't even wear shoes" I LOVE TERRIERMON
TERRIERMON EAR UMBRELLA YES PLZ YES
wait somehow these japanese kids know american trucker english?
WILLIS STOP HITTING ON THE JAPANESE GIRL
stop talking about pizza and get in the TRUCK
NO YOU IDIOT THERE GOES THE TRUCK
oh my fucking god
oh my fucking god
1:05:05 is the scariest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life
FLAMEDRAMON THE FIRE OF COURAGE DAMN STRAIGHT
FUCK YEAH GARGOMON MACHINEGUN ARMS
terriermon hold my hand too Q__Q
time to ride a lizard through america
"I CREATED HIM" DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNn
DAVIS' MAN TEARS
AND THE TWO SECOND REBOUND
TERRIERMON IN A BLANKET OH STOP MELTING MY HARTO
"don't worry about it, he'll find us, my name is willis"
oh fuck evil bunny
"armadillomon, you have the lamest fucking name"
armadillomon's second digivolution is black and hawkmon is british okay I can live with this
"halsemon the wings of love" ARE YOU SHITTING ME
"ALL COOL QUOTES" Digmon: "....howdy" FUCKING LAMER
ew what joker digimon what
NOW HES JUGGLING WITH DIGIMON I CANT EVEN
fucking bunny blast the WORLD guys is what I wanna do
OHSHT ANGEMON AND ANGEWOMON HEY SEXYS
TIME WARP
I LOVE TIME WARPS
time to release 'golden digieggs'
for the record Magnadramon is fly as fuck
RAPIDMON FUCK YEAH FIRE YOUR LAZARS
okay rapidmon's rockets have bunny faces on them i can't get over it it's the best
YAY TERRIERMON
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR GIRL" "NOTHING JUST GUY TALK"
OH YAY A DIGIEGG KOKOMON YAY
DANCING KOKOMON IS PRICELESS
"HES TONEDEAF"
YES SO GOOD YES.
FULL STOP.
yeah this is really just what life should be
No comments:
Post a Comment