because it's the best
"zeyro"
also somehow now I have an iphone5 life is weird?
EDIT: I'm not making fun of fat frumpy anime nerds because god knows I am one, specifically that girl in the black oversized t-shirt right now I'm also wearing a black oversized t-shirt plus pajama pants SUE ME
POP QUIZ Publishing has;
A. conditioned me to accept one month as a 'fast response'
B. made me a compulsive email checker
C. given me validation
D. given me huge swathes of time to fill in which I mostly play pokemon and bake and contemplate actually doing SWORDSPORTS I want to become a sword
E. made me wary of everything I post on twitter because I want to be a classy lady kids can look up to and by look up to I mean ask what booze is best
F. None of the above
G. 'in a sense, all the rest of my life I've been trying to do intellectual things that would attract beautiful boys.'
It's time guys.
I have this list of dreams. Book dream is accomplished/in the process/forever increasing to more books. The rest of the list goes something like;
2. Become a badass (this entails a martial art or two and also becoming a decent aim with a gun)
3. Become a classy lady (etiquette classes so I can surprise people by being crass and then knowing what fork to use holla)
No comments:
Post a Comment