Friday, October 5, 2012

fuck with me I dare you







nujabes and costco juice diet
no one deserves anything
wake me up when it's fashionable to care again

wake me up when you find me a decent fight




dddeeeeddiiidddiiit: kidding but seriously

what is wrong with me every time (read; 2 times) I come up for air from the ocean of suck I just get bitterer and bitterer
all these little people running around trying to make me little and normal, man
my own self running around trying to make me little and normal just to fit in, man
chipping away my magnanimous parts so I can fit
everyday polyamory or asexualism or anything other than monogamy is sounding better and better

i will never give up my middle grade dream of marrying a gay man as his cover and fucking around at my leisure

i will never give up my middle grade dream of world-shattering unrequited love



no but love is a seriously private thing we'll leave that at the door



when I am super mad at real life boys I take it out on otome boys
because they are made of DATA
and when you find out there's an english patch for the first otome game you ever played that can legitimize/clarify your shitty japanese you get on that


the ten year old I babysat tonight helped me choose who to capture in a Master Ball first aka this dude who can't get his hand off his neck



exhibit a;


oh okay that's uh fine wouldn't it be baristo or












because tableware is v. important shit
















and then later he's convinced for no reason that I'm scheming something;

does this look like the face of a schemer OwO
















THERE'S NO SCHEME JUST CHILL















My second runner up
he's cool and told me seriously 'all high schoolers read dictionaries'


Hardcore balla' award 2012
















I cannot alas















DS game, right, so you can uh poke them
but there's this stylus thing you can do where the game recognizes it as 'chop over the head'
and ever since I found it I just basically chop the shit out of them
and then stuff happens


NO every time is appropriate chop time














and then I lost my shit;

HEAD CHOPPING look for it in Glamour tip columns everywhere




















Also, obligatory lesbian options who also can't stop with the neck shit;

I'd hit it
















they also threw some incest in here;



















and then some cool stories bros;






















next time on this blog
something serious about apartment hunting

kidding i'm totally gonna talk about boobs and morons

No comments:

Post a Comment