Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I do not have time I do not have time


I do not have time to be indecisive

March 2013 is right around the corner I can't do this jumping project bullshit I have to finish and sell another project now now now now now now NOW

more more more more more

I have to push harder and stronger and never stop pushing hard and strong, or I'll die


probably

god I wasted so much time on trying out love it's laughable


this is so stupid I have to focus focus focus focus focus focus

I have to gather my heart and pour all of it into writing again and never spend what's left of it elsewhere ever again

god for a while I had a pretty dream that I could be normal, learn normal people things like kissing, live a dating life or something and still write good enough to be normal no no no no that's not the case, pretty, pretty you and I have to stand alone no more distractions no more excuses write like it was your last day every day again, just do that again for me please, please please

write like you have no one in the world and nothing else matters

you can't afford to slow down or stop you can't do it you can't

you can't

just pick one fucking project and stick with it stop fucking around you can't waste anymore time jesus christ you useless sack of shit





No comments:

Post a Comment