Tuesday, July 3, 2012

始めるのよこれわ戦争

GUYS I’M JUST A REALLY BAD PERSON OKAY
WHO THE FUCK DO I THINK I AM JUDGING PEOPLE
THAT SHITS DUMB

I hate the sound of myself
I don't want to say ugly things anymore

back to humility land I gooooooo
this is why I stay out of shit and just put my nose to the writing grindstone

no writing = a michelle looking to start trouble where there is none


let's fight it out forever・・・・・これわ心の戦争
Earnest feelings are sins
and I'm a massive sinner
let's not delude ourselves into thinking we are sneaky or multi-faceted or deep or shadowy with complex weavings of feeling and coyness and manipulation
because we are not
coy
other people do it better anyway


we are just honest and naive and annoyingly eager to please


like a stupid little dog


"we are nature's most self aware machine"

"Someone asked me once why suicides choose like they do, and I said; 'If you aren’t living exactly the way you want to, you aren’t really living'."
just fight fight fight fight until you can't and then rest and then fight fight fight some more

I will never comfort you. But I'll defend you if you can't do it yourself!
I'll protect you whether you like it or not!
I'll let you get a good look at your demons before I chop their heads off!


I forgot how easy it is to fight when you have a reason to.

even a dog can bite

消えないこの気持ち

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment