Sunday, July 22, 2012

hit with the bassickness



This is just some shit I dug up from my phone again, mostly from that summer on the east coast



At night the tide goes alllllll the way out and the sand gets shiny and the boardwalk reflects in it how badass is that it was like walking forever on glass

I MADE THIS DISTURBING BUDDHA GUY OUT OF SAND HE WAS AWESOME AND MAYBE ALSO PREGGO

COUSINS PLUS COUSINS FRIENDS PLUS EAST COAST BEACH PLUS BUBBLE WANDS honestly hanging out with them was more fun than hanging with the people my age because the cousins my age just wanted to drink/talk about work/girlfriends/boyfriends and I wanted to scream


that thingy that makes your stomach bottom out
drop all the balls guys all of them/some shitty arcade machine in an equally cheap greasy boardwalk arcade. This place was like Coney Island but in Maine. OLD ORCHARD BEACH there we go. We've spent a few summers as a family there, mostly when we were younger but this was sort of a one last time thing.

Anyway, tons of white girls in skimpy bikinis and white boys checking them out and sticky popsicle hands and sand in your sheets and stupid little shells/name license plate souvenirs and take out pizza and watered soda and muggy air, boardwalk all lit up at night with people smoking in a circle on the edges and me sitting on a bench with a melting strawberry ice cream trying to commit it all to memory
COUSIN AGAIN PLUS ACTUAL BUBBLES PLUS LOOK HOW FUCKING BIG THAT HORIZON IS


I hate beer but what what look at that brandname and those two pimps in their chairs
some toilet at LAX that scared the shit out of me by flushing before all my pee was out. I think I was fourteen hours of jetlag at that point so I took a victory pose picture with it





fridge in dead grandpa's house whooooooooo can't you see the heaven light coming out of that door man




KATIE/AMANDA'S HOUSE NEW YEARS I can't remember if this was pre crater hike or not. One of you snuck this picture in my phone nice one. Also I have six seconds of a recording of someone whispering something incomprehensible I suspect AMANDA but alas cannot prove ANYTHING


No comments:

Post a Comment