okay, so I post entries when I'm at work which is everyday SO WHAT
So I tallied my stats in my inbox today.
okay, so I felt like I should outline concretely exactly how my querying/fulls process is going at the moment. So here's the whole timeline. Fulls = full manuscript requests, partial = just 50 pages requested, R = Rejection, FR = Form rejection (meaning a rejection straight away from the query, no requested pages or nothing)
Fear Itself(old version): (2009)
174 Queries
2 Full requests - 2 were Rs
1 Partial - Never heard from again
56 FRs on queries, rest never heard from again
Fear Itself (new version): (2010)
98 Queries
3 Full requests - 2 were R's, 1 was never heard from again
2 Partials - Both Rs
45 FRs on queries, rest never heard from again
Heartstoppers: (mid-2011)(ongoing)
121 Queries
6 Full Requests - 3 Rs so far, 3 haven't heard from yet
4 Partials - 1 upgraded to full, one R'd me, two haven't heard from yet
52 FRs on queries, rest never heard from again
The World That Does Not Bow: (late-2011)(ongoing)
144 Queries
3 Full Requests - No Rs as of yet
1 Partial - No Rs as of yet
35 FRs so far
Yup. Three years and four manuscripts into the game. Yup.
Michelle P says
also someday
I want to walk up
to someone
and ask them
"Hi are you a product of incest?"
Sarah Harian says
LAWL
Michelle P says
also I'm in the weird part of youtube again
I think I need to gtfo
omg Erin's so cute
"With all the good news I'm so inspired. I hope my husband doesn't get home late tonight."
LOLOLOL HOUSEWIFE WIN
Sarah Harian says
LOL!
inspired a new position, perhaps?
Michelle P says
BROHAWHAWHAW
No comments:
Post a Comment