MY FACE WHEN I FIND OUT THERES A KIMI NI TODOKE LIVE ACTION MOVIE WITH ENGLISH SUBS AND WITH A KAZEHAYA THAT ISNT BUTT UGLY:
THEY ARE REFRESHINGLY AWKWARD IT IS PERFECT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT SAWAKO IS PERFECT SHE GOES FROM TERRIFIED TO HAVING FRIENDS THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE WARM FUZZY FEELING HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP IT'S JUNIOR YEAR ALL OVER AGAIN SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT
EXCUSE ME WHILE I RELIVE MY WEEABO DAYS
EDIT
OH SHIT PART NINE HE JUST ASKED HER OUT I AM SQUEALING LIKE I'M 12 OR SOMETHING
this was like the only romantic manga besides koukou debut that I liked, mostly because it was different/great at the character interactions
guys there are two types of people in the world
those who are romantic and then those who are so romantic they have to act like they aren't or perish
will talk about it later/been meaning to talk about it for a while now
EDITx2:
Okay I'm done. It was okay? It was cute and fine.
I actually don't have anything to say anymore. Except there are those two kinds of people in the world. And I'm qualified to determine that because I'm neither/because I'm a special snowflake/because JUST KIDDING WHO GIVES A SHIT.
I guess I'm trying to say it's all or nothing
so it'll be nothing forever
which is fine
in the world there are a lot of girls who are like; never again
my love (hahaha that word) life was pretty much a string of unrequited nothings and I think that's the only way I will ever be I think that was for the best all around
normally I don't think about this kind of shit anymore because I know it's useless but thanks kimi ni todoke
under the bravado (glowing bravado, I'm made of bravado no the actual word definition of bravado) I'm just afraid
which is cool because since I never think about it anymore I don't have to be afraid anymore
which is the only way to live sometimes I feel like a vulcan
or a gutter sometimes I feel scared at how much I don't care anymore like where did the passionate girl with lots to say go, did she evolve into a ghost type did she digivolve with an egg of resilienceor something
when did she go away and why
I think people are most beautiful and most ugly when they're in love I think they stand out the most/are fuller it is a crime to never want to be fuller again
I think I'm a crime
It's okay
only so many people can dance life well
we'll all end up married and old anyway, used to the quirks, used to the bodily functions, used to hating them as much as depending on them and getting used to getting used to them
if that's life I want no part of it
I'm convinced I'm 17 and a blue mage who ends up with the wrong knight
that's why I write.
that's why everybody writes/makes movies/draws/paints/sings/has affairs/does drugs/drinks booze/plays videogames/reads/turns to religion/turns to warring
because real life is beautiful and fulfilling,
but boring.
and people will fight you and say no and try to argue with you but the fact remains that people are empty
because the drugs and women/men and food and work and school and worries get boring
because fight club was right
because kids die a lot and there's nothing anyone can do about it
because growing up is just realizing your limits
because love is a series of delusions nature puts in a box with hormone wrapping paper
because everything I've just said has been said by every bitter fucker in the world
because right now, I'm alive and I can see the whole world
I mean, you're the second type, come on, I miss you, we should talk soon, I feel fifteen what else is new, everyday is a white dress day, and I am meek and Jah ah ahpaneeeeese.
See.
ReplyDeleteSee.
You make one small reference to digi-eggs and there goes my whole morning
you don't fool me you don't fool me you don't fool me
ReplyDeleteyou don't you don't you don't
I mean, you're the second type, come on, I miss you, we should talk soon, I feel fifteen what else is new, everyday is a white dress day, and I am meek and Jah ah ahpaneeeeese.
ReplyDelete