Sunday, October 2, 2011

my time is precious and wasted

I TRY TO STAY BUSY BUT THIS WAITING IS KILLING ME

Countdown with me~

Anytime after this week. ANYTIME AFTER SUNDAY NEXT WEEK I TAKE SOLACE IN screaming until I can't anymore

just kidding
not
I take solace in the fact it will probably just be a normal outcome instead of the wonderous thing I imagine
This applies to life as well, not just my booky ambitions

I want to become a voice even if no one listens


and, because I can't think, a meaningful montage of different people's thoughts I picked out of a random tumblr search for 'holy shit';

1. i just realized
i taught my little brother the hair pat
to scratch your head without messing up your hair
i do it all the time
i learned it from the black girls at my high school

this girl could be my friend

2. I saw Brandon in the supermarket today. I was coming out of the cereal aisle and I saw him coming. I stopped breathing as he passed. He did a double take, I don’t think he recognized me at first (lost weight, got contacts, etc.) We made eye contact and he was giving me the, “I really wanna say something to you but you hate me so i’ll just stare at you” look. Part of me wanted to cry, part of me wanted to hug him, and part of me wanted to punch him in the face. Everywhere I went, he was there, or just behind or in front of me. He kept looking at me. I wanted to scream, “Stop looking at me!” but I didn’t want to be a crazy bitch. After he left, I had a panic attack in the fruit section and people were coming up to me asking if I was okay. That was the first time that we made eye contact in six months.

this girl is a retard


3. also i just realized that i'm wearing a tool shirt

and i’m listening to tool and i’m soo stoned

i’m also doing math homework hahaha i never would’ve guessed that i could do it this high

i found this shirt at hempfest

its way too big for me hahaha but its still awesome

this album is blowing my mind




the best part is she's doing something fun like math homework whilst on drugs to enhance her experience

4. I feel bad for being in love right now

this was a guy. I don't think he's being truthful 

5. I had the a hangover for the first time today.

It fucking sucked so bad. I felt like I was going to explode and die. Luckily I didn’t puke.

Sooo much vodka.
that's why you don't drink hard stuff on your first determined hangover, start with wine work your way up are kids really this retarded i need to teach a class on how to de-tard them

6.






forever alone.

ive been crying for like three days straight. but like he gives a shit..

who gives a shit, kill yourself
7. GOODBYE TO ANY CHANCE AT ME SLEEPING TONIGHT. CHRIS AND DARREN WERE JUST MAKING OUT IN A CAR.
CHRIS AND DARREN.
IN A CAR.
OUR KLAINE DRY SPELL IS OVER.

why is this the one I like best


EDOT:

I've had this huge knot on the back of my head since like...Monday. It's either a cyst, or an infected lymph thingy, or it's a tumor. It's going away a little right now.

I was probably angsting so hard I pushed a little bit of my brain out.

also I can't listen to Florence and the machine's cosmic love without crying wtf is wrong with me

1 comment:

  1. I started snickering aloud at number six, I fucking miss you, also I drank coffee three hours ago ahah ha ha, it's 1:30 and I still can't bring myself to do homework because I have Nine and a half hours more to work on this paper, also what the fuck is up with Japanese and these Layers of Politeness, I almost wanted to quit studying the entire language when I found out that you tell people (literally) "Oh, this is really nothing, I hope it(food) is pleasant to your mouth" when you feed them and if you have daughters, you had better tell everyone they are ugly and useless, see it is very Japanese to belittle yourself now why didn't I take French or Spanish? I try to have gut feelings and follow them home (but I've been saying this since I was eighteen and look where it got me) And I miss you and I want to believvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee (with extra emphasis on the multiple silent e's those are my favorite) One day we will drink vodka again, straight, like Russian men, or with water and lime juice, which is how I've taken to it, because I'm cheap because I'm poor, okay.

    ReplyDelete