Sunday, October 30, 2011

it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts

happy creepy day fuckers


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
A long-legged figure parts the crowd as she walks. Raine smiles, the Gutters at every table watching her pass. The Gutters nod in what I think is a show of respect. The humans can’t do much beside gape at her - boys and girls alike. I think she’s a flighty bitch, but I can’t help but admire her effect on people.





She’s walking my way. I roll my eyes and mentally brace myself.



“Victoria.” She nods, smiling.



“What do you want?” I grunt. She laughs and sits opposite me.



“I just came to enjoy lunch with my roommate. Something wrong with that?”




“I’m the only one of us eating. That’s not lunch. That’s you watching me chew with my mouth open.”





                                   %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%



ITS SUCH A SMALL THING BUT GUYS
FORGET AGENTS
FORGET PUBLISHING
THIS IS WHY I WRITE

FOR THE GODDAMN CHARACTERS COMING OUT OF LEFT FIELD WITH WITTY SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF
FOR PEOPLE SPRINGING OUT FROM MY HANDS
CHARACTERS GROWING
HEARTS SWELLING OR CRIPPLING
PEOPLE CAN SAY SHIT ABOUT POPULARITY AND THE CRAP INDUSTRY ALL THEY WANT

BUT THIS IS WHY I WRITE

NO MONEY

NO RECOGNITION

THESE MOMENTS

THIS TIME




these characters NO THESE PEOPLE

these people

these

these words

this moment




No comments:

Post a Comment