Wednesday, October 12, 2011

said no

Do I feel like giving up? Hell yes.

Do I feel like shit for not being good enough? Hell yes.
Do I feel like three years of my life have been wasted with this shit? A little.

Do I feel like I wanna kick the world in its nutsack and write like a mad fiend until I do something right for once? Hell yes.

This is my weakest hour

I think this is where i have to decide something

I can keep going like this, churn out stuff as I used to and not change

Or I can change.


I've been rejected too much to cry at this point. But goddamnit it was a close one. The carrot in front of the nose and everything. Thinking my efforts would finally pay off.


I'll keep on keeping onI'm going to burn everything to the ground and look at myself objectively and analyze every tiny detail and look at the big picture and sacrifice everything until death do us part because these stories are the reason I'm still alive.

I'm in love

it's a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment