Tuesday, October 11, 2011

flatlining bitches like it was my perogative, initiative, hit you from behind like general lee did

okay no word yet but like any day now

if she doesn't say anything by thursday I'll nudge

this is my life right now


bulges and all


















It's a fucking fantastic agency. as in, that dude's agency. and the lady in question knew everything about my drug book, or like how it worked and what the message was. she understood my fucking book when I don't think I really even understood it. she hates romance. I hate romance. We'd be perfect.

I'll stop being creepy now and go back to anxiety-ing my guts out.


also is it okay to like Nicki Minaj because super bass is horrible but the blacklight part was awesome but she guests rap and aces everyone on the same track, even if their names start with K and ends in West. Exhibit A; Kanye's 'Monster'.

I've taken four execdrin in the last 12 hours

If i get lucky it'll knock me out for three days and I'll wake up to better news and a better day

No comments:

Post a Comment