Friday, October 7, 2011

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

GUYS TWO MORE DAYS TWO MORE DAYS I AM FUCKING DYING HERE


EVERYBUUUUUUUUUDYYYYYYYYY I think I've watched this twenty times in the last day and I laugh like I've seen it the first time EVERY TIME what is wrong with me



also if you haven't heard this (THANKS LAURA) http://soundcloud.com/23e/pokemon-dubstep-23-lets-go-to you're missing out on quality pokemon dubstep. as in. pokestep.


These are the things I find while waiting to explode INTO RAINBOW BITS










Guys I can't even
I can't even



FUCKING DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hey oh but the lump in my head gone which is good because to actually fucking die at this point would be counterproductive

2 comments:

  1. I'M GOING TO CALL YOU. I swear it.

    But it will be at the least expected moment......

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU BETTAH

    MAKE IT AFTER SUNDAY

    AND PROBABLY MONDAY BECAUSE I MIGHT BE RECOVERING FROM SUNDAY

    WHO CARES MAKE IT EVERYDAY

    ReplyDelete